Context and overview details
• Next review date: May 23, 2019
Although all reasonable care is taken to ensure that all materials are accurate, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of C&M Publications Ltd and McIntosh Media Ltd for any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading statements on pages of our websites. In addition, it excludes liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused from the use of or reliance upon information contained in any of our websites. We welcome your feedback regarding any of the information contained on our websites via email@example.com
This website may provide hyperlinks to other websites not covered by the McIntosh Media and the C&M Publications privacy statement. These are provided for convenience only. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. McIntosh Media and the C&M Publications accepts no responsibility for the content of such external websites. Should you have any concerns about any of the sites linked to by our website, we would welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information do we collect from the people that use our website and online registration services?
When using our online registration/membership services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, business email address, business mailing address, business phone number(s) or other details to help with the delivery of our services. No information is collected from those people viewing our headlines or information on our websites outside of the subscription area.
When do we collect data?
We collect information from you when you, subscribe to a publication, fill out a registration or request application form, connect via LinkedIn or other social media channels, make a purchase, respond to a survey, enter information elsewhere on our site or when you communicate with us for any reason.
How do we use your information?
We use personal information for the purposes of providing services to our subscribers and customers and potential subscribers and customers, building and managing relationships, providing information to interested parties, and generally operating our business. This includes keeping such people informed of the latest industry news and developments and notifying them of events, reports, and other such related events. Such processing is done in furtherance of and is necessary for the legitimate business interests pursued by McIntosh Media and C&M Publications.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, observe strict password policies and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a validated PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Sharing of personal information
McIntosh Media and the C&M Publications do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties, except under the following circumstances:
• We may share personal information about you with third parties who perform services on our behalf, for the limited purpose of carrying out such services. This includes, but is not limited to, third parties that assist in managing our business, hosting or administering the website or other systems, sending communications on our behalf, maintaining or analysing our data or providing marketing assistance.
• We reserve the right to disclose and transfer personal information about you in connection with a business merger, consolidation, restructuring, financing, sales of substantially all assets, or other business change.
• We may disclose personal information about you when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
• We may share personal information about you in accordance with any express consent you give us which is specific to the purposes of the processing which you will be informed about at the time we request such consent. You do not have to give such consent and, once given, you may withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us. Please be aware that such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of personal data collected and processed prior to the date of your withdrawal of consent.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
Requesting access to the personal information we hold about you
If you would like to see a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com
Your right to unsubscribe
If at any time you would like to update your communication preferences or unsubscribe you can simply:
• Follow the link at the bottom of each email.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org