Loyalty Surgery - 20th June 2018 - Programme
09:00 | Registration opens (refreshments available)
10:00 | Welcome address: Annich McIntosh || Editor, Loyalty Magazine
10:10 | Keynote || Bryan Pearson, President & CEO LoyaltyOne || Setting the agenda for the Loyalty Surgery - The Future of Loyalty
Join LoyaltyOne CEO, visionary and myth-buster Bryan Pearson as he speaks to “loyalty on the move”. Bryan shares his perspective on 5 key focus areas that retailers must address in the face of the perfect storm of data regulation, technology disruption and experience re-invention impacting the loyalty landscape:
- The exponential power of more data
- New loyalty frontiers bringing buyers and sellers together
- Blockchain: loyalty disruptor or hype machine?
- Data revolution and customer control
- The new wave of CX innovation
10:40 | Case study || Raymond Rewards || Using lifestyle for loyalty - Why we won in 2017 - Uma Talreja, Chief Digital Officer, Raymond, with Nishad Ramachandran, Senior VP, of Hansa Cequity Solutions, India.
11:00 | Loyalty problems & fixes ||
- SIX propositions from Loyalty experts who will be hosting round-table problem-solving discussions after lunch.
Fast & effective 'TED style' 10 minute presentations from HTK, Ketchup, TLC Marketing, Sagarmatha, MotivForce & LoyaltyOne. They will address the following issues:
"Harnessing the power of influence: How to grow the value of your top advocates" - Julian Bonnett, HTK
- ‘What If Steve Jobs Could Create a Loyalty Program’ - Yalcin Onur, Ketchup Loyalty
- Emotional Engagement the Cornerstone of Loyalty - Mike Brinn, TLC Marketing
- The NEW math of personalisation - Chen Katz, Sagarmatha
- Future-Proofing Your Loyalty Programme - Caroline Papadatos, LoyaltyOne
- Motivation Tactics for B2B loyalty - David Cox, Motivforce
12:00 | Panel || Industry experts discuss the problems they are being asked to fix including Stelios Mantas - National Bank of Greece, Philip Hedges, The Entertainer Business, Crispin Rogers - For Good Causes
12:20 | Research || YouGov || What the British think about Loyalty - reports on what 250,000 people said about 3,000 loyalty programmes
12:40 | In conversation || Tim Mason, CEO, Eagle Eye and formerly of Tesco - Supermarkets, data analytics, FMCG and the importance of personalisation
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I've ended up where I needed to be" – Douglas Adams