2019 Programme coming soon
The programme for The Loyalty Surgery 2019, to be held at 1, America Square, London, on October 16&17 will be coming soon. Day One will focus on loyalty marketing, emotional loyalty and customer learnings and research. Day 2 will continue this theme, but with the addition of technology innovations, blockchain, AI (artificial intelligence) and the role innovation is playing in Loyalty, plus discussion about geographical trends, generational differences and a deep dive into how loyalty is developing in different sectors.
This is a very special, and highly unique opportunity to focus on customer loyalty from every angle.
Sponsor The Loyalty Surgery - Get in touch with us
Would you like to speak? Contact Annich McIntosh email@example.com
Loyalty Surgery - 20th June 2018 - Programme
09:00 | Registration opens (refreshments available)
10:00 | Welcome address: Annich McIntosh || Editor, Loyalty Magazine
10:10 | Keynote || Bryan Pearson, President & CEO LoyaltyOne || Setting the agenda for the Loyalty Surgery - The Future of Loyalty
Join LoyaltyOne CEO, visionary and myth-buster Bryan Pearson as he speaks to “loyalty on the move”. Bryan shares his perspective on 5 key focus areas that retailers must address in the face of the perfect storm of data regulation, technology disruption and experience re-invention impacting the loyalty landscape:
- The exponential power of more data
- New loyalty frontiers bringing buyers and sellers together
- Blockchain: loyalty disruptor or hype machine?
- Data revolution and customer control
- The new wave of CX innovation
10:40 | Case study || Raymond Rewards || Using lifestyle for loyalty - Why we won in 2017 - Uma Talreja, Chief Digital Officer, Raymond, with Nishad Ramachandran, Senior VP, of Hansa Cequity Solutions, India.
11:00 | Loyalty problems & fixes ||
- SIX propositions from Loyalty experts who will be hosting round-table problem-solving discussions after lunch.
Fast & effective 'TED style' 10 minute presentations from HTK, Ketchup, TLC Marketing, Sagarmatha, MotivForce & LoyaltyOne. They will address the following issues:
"Harnessing the power of influence: How to grow the value of your top advocates" - Julian Bonnett, HTK
- ‘What If Steve Jobs Could Create a Loyalty Program’ - Yalcin Onur, Ketchup Loyalty
- Emotional Engagement the Cornerstone of Loyalty - Mike Brinn, TLC Marketing
- The NEW math of personalisation - Chen Katz, Sagarmatha
- Future-Proofing Your Loyalty Programme - Caroline Papadatos, LoyaltyOne
- Motivation Tactics for B2B loyalty - David Cox, Motivforce
12:00 | Panel || Industry experts discuss the problems they are being asked to fix including Stelios Mantas - National Bank of Greece, Philip Hedges, The Entertainer Business, Crispin Rogers - For Good Causes
12:20 | Research || YouGov || What the British think about Loyalty - reports on what 250,000 people said about 3,000 loyalty programmes
12:40 | In conversation || Tim Mason, CEO, Eagle Eye and formerly of Tesco - Supermarkets, data analytics, FMCG and the importance of personalisation
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I've ended up where I needed to be" – Douglas Adams